Tuesday, December 13, 2005

sometimes...

No matter how much you think things are going okay, you wait for everything to crash in your face. It's like, after a while, you come to expect disappointment, and when it doesn't come... you just wait. The sad part is that you don't want it to come, yet you are still waiting for it. It's like when you're a little kid and you go to the doctor's office. You know you are going to have to get that shot, and all you can do is wait for it to come. Sometimes it just stings, while other times you think you are going to keel over and die in pain. There's no way around it - life is full of disappointments, but isn't there a due date for these things?
What I am really trying to say is that I am waiting for me to fuck up again, like I always do.


I'm hoping to do well on all exams. Because I know I can.

2 comments:

aprendiz-de-mucho said...

Girl!! You must be more optimist!!! If you think every moment that all will crash you can enjoy and live your own life!! Try o smile, "thik in green" and don't worry too much!! Ahhh!! and good luke in your exams!!

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀
禮服酒店,
禮服公關,
酒店領檯,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,
酒店經紀,
酒店工作,
酒店上班,
酒店打工,
禮服酒店,
禮服公關,
酒店領檯,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,
酒店經紀,
酒店工作,
酒店上班,
酒店打工,
酒店工作,
酒店上班,
酒店打工,
禮服酒店,
禮服公關,
酒店領檯,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,