Saturday, January 07, 2006

training trip

Yeah, so I am in Florida getting tan and toned. W00t.


There's not much to say other than my worst fear has finally occurred. My left shoulder finally called it quits with excruciating pain. Of course, it had to happen during my training trip...
My body really likes to fuck up during the worst times. Never fails.
I am scared to see what the future holds for my swimming career now... :(

It seems like my body is falling apart. I have also been hoarse for the past 2 days, and it's almost quite funny. I called my dad earlier and he didn't even know who I was. It was pretty crazy. The worst part is that I sound HORRIBLE, but feel perfectly fine. My fever dwindled away days ago, it's just I get sympathy now when I sound bad. That's how it always works.

Other than all that shit, I am actually trying to enjoy my time down here in Florida.





bleh.

No comments: