Monday, March 15, 2010

a familiar feeling

It feels so weird now not waking up to his blue eyes and smile. Every night without him I feel like something is missing. He has already started to consider my apartment his "second home". As much as I feel like I should be sick of him, I am definitely not. While we are still not labelled as an item, we have spent the last week and a half seeing each other everyday, and it has been wonderful. He really is all I am looking for and I could not be happier. 
As for other things, I feel like everyone is getting sick. The guy I am currently seeing may or may not have strep throat (dumb doctors didn't run a culture... UGH) and claims he might as well have a nail hammered in the side of his neck, one of my best friends from my hometown's father recently got diagnosed with prostate cancer, and one of my good friends in town has an enlarged liver which is causing severe pain in his stomach/ribs. I just don't understand how this is all happening at once. I feel like I am completely surrounded by pain... 
I honestly wish that I had more to say in this post, but I just want to wish good health to all of those in my life. I hate hearing about pain and suffering, and, while I am the QUEEN of being sick, I really do hate how miserable others are when they are going through it. 
So while I am incredibly content with my life right now (except for finding a FULL time job), I do wish well on others.

Take care of yourselves, every one.