Sunday, January 09, 2011

patience

So, I received a verbal warning from my new supervisor that I am not dealing well with my co-workers. My boyfriend claims it is because I do not have much patience for others. Let me break down this reasoning:
I have a perfect answer to those who ask how I have the patience to deal with special needs children. Why should people who do NOT do what they are capable of deserve any respect or patience from me, when these children do what they were told they were NOT capable of? Those children deserve my patience; normal people do not.

People who are lazy and unfocused take for granted all that they can do. They are scum... and I wish they could see what it is like to struggle with doing normal every day activities. People are so selfish and take everything for granted. I cannot wait to get out of what I am doing and back into the mental health (preferably special needs) field.

My classes for my Masters program start Wednesday. Thank GOD.

No comments: