Wednesday, July 28, 2004

another day is born

According to the results of my last blog, I have come to the conclusion that Thomas will die a painful death. I woke up to find that school is actually going to have to start soon and I am dreading it! I already have a bad case of "social senioritis" as I would like to call it ... as in I really don't give a damn about what the preps think anymore because most of the time they DON'T think... imagine that. And my mom always tells me that I'M forgetful when I had to drive to Thomasville to give her my keys to her car because SHE forgot them. Another comment about driving... GEEZERS, GET YOUR ASSES OFF THE ROAD! If you can't drive, DON'T DRIVE. JUST SAY NO! Just because you have a nicer car doesn't mean you can freaking pull out into the OTHER PERSON'S LANE and NOT have the right away. I would be happy to screw up your car... honestly I could stand to have you rich retired s.o.b.'s pay for the damage. Hell, get me a new car while you're at it. Anyways, I found out that the Y's pool pump has spontaneously broken so I guess that eliminates swimming tonight unless Nathan decides to hold training at Brookside (you can do it, Nathan!). Well, this will be the last blog for a few days because I have to go to Virginia with my mom's side of the family (fun fun) and put up with my three little cousins who called me "mom" last time I saw them and also has to bring a pet on every outing they go to... I think they're bringing the cat. Since I got out of work due to the small population at the pool today, I guess I will go resume my neverending badminton match with Alan. What a day and it's not even 4 yet...

No comments: