Tuesday, July 27, 2004

the first EVER

Wow I actually have my own blog... no thanks to Thomas who said I had to get this thing. I don't know how much I will update this but hey I like to write out my feelings. I just have this twirling storm of emotions going on that makes me just burst into tears if I hear a song or see something that might trigger any memory whatsoever. I have never been like this but I hope it stops soon. My summer has been great but it has a slight downhill slop to it at this moment. I have met wonderful people and have great memories from the job I got and man I am sure going to miss it. I am at THE PEAK of my swimming career and I can't stop now... well that's all I have to say now keep you people posted. I have to talk to someone tomorrow about my feelings on something and swim with them before I leave... oh well. That's the least I can do.

No comments: