Wednesday, September 28, 2005

bittersweet symphony

So I'm here trying to study for Latin and...

I
absolutely
CANNOT
StOp
thinking
about
him.

I don't know what's come over me, but dammit, no matter what I'm doing, it's always him that I am thinking about. In class, I just think about the first time we lock eyes and get to talk to each other, face to face. I think about how when I hug him, I will never want to let go. I curse the days that lay between us and the painful wait that I am going through. Everytime I hear his voice, I just wish I could really see those words really escape from his lips and watch his face form along with his emotions. I want to see his green eyes glimmer from the reflection of the stars in the night sky and I want to see him smile when he catches me just staring at him, appreciating every moment of his presence.
He's that one thing that I wished for over months and months. He's those arms I imagined were around me on the cold, dark, and lonely nights when I was scared about living through the next day. He's that voice I wished I could talk to and hear for hours and hours. He's the shoulder I wanted to sob on, the chest I wanted to rest my head on, and the embrace I wanted to cherish. He's the tender but firm grasp I wanted of my hand that keeps me sane during the most stressful moments. He's the strong, slow heartbeat that I want to hear right before I close my eyes to a best night's repose. He's everything ...

These 16 days are going to eat me from the inside out.