Thursday, September 22, 2005

here we go again

Absolute fulfillment... and I have never felt more complete.

Swimming is a bitch and I am so sick of my shoulder giving me shit. I haven't told my mom about it, because she would flip out, and it isn't worth trouble. I am currently running on 4 1/2 hours of sleep (including the after English) and I am trying to keep going. I know by the end of the night, I am going to pass out in exhaustion, but I will try to make it as late as I can.
Every night, I try to hold my eyes open just that much longer to think about him. It's not like my thoughts are forced, but they are always there. I can't understand how, no matter how hard I try, I can't get him out of my head. I try to concentrate in class, think about swimming or other things in life, but it never happens. My thoughts loop back around to the most wonderful thing that has happened to me yet. I have been constantly happy lately and it's most definitely his fault. A little more than three weeks from now, I will be looking up into those green eyes and grinning until my face hurts. How can someone I have only known for almost 2 1/2 weeks make me feel like I've known him forever and that he has been the missing link to everything? Hell, I practically finished his sentences for him the other night, which was quite scary. The best part was that, with his own voice, he got to say everything he ever wanted to say and it was most definitely more than I thought I would ever hear. Looks like I need to get used to surfing this cloud of euphoria...

No comments: