Tuesday, October 11, 2005

fragmented thoughts

So... I can't really even think whole thoughts right now. There is so much running through my head right now, but they have no relevance to each other.

My shoulder hurts.

My hands still smell like latex from the Bio lab today.

Fall break is in 3 days!

I really need to study.

I am super tired and don't want to swim tomorrow morning.

I can't wait to see my friends at home.

I need to hang out with some people before I leave for break.

I have to see my Bobo Bear pony when I get back.

All of my professors hate me.

We've got a good thing going on. Oh yes, we do.

I want to beat Jordan's ass to put him in his place.

I can't wait until the lacrosse game. And Erica!

I am so proud of Matt and his water polo team.

Can't wait until I get some good, homecooked food.

My shoulder still hurts.

I miss Hannah. I wish I could see her.

I sure hope I get see Brudder when I get home.

One more midterm to go.

I really should study.

I need to take a shower... hmm ... okay.

I think I'm going to do that.