Sunday, February 19, 2006

caring is creepy.

So... I could just lay down and die right now because I feel like complete SHIT. This is a horrible cold. If I'm not coughing, my nose is running; if my nose isn't running, it's stopped up; if it's stopped up, I'm coughing and then maybe it's running, too.
I can't wait to go home this weekend. I wanna see my Alfie Boy and sleep in my own bed... that will be the cure. Everytime I feel just completely miserable, I wonder if there is something seriously wrong with me - if this is more than a cold. Sure, swim season is over... but the lack of exercise definitely doesn't help my immune system. The worst part is I WANT to do something, but I can't because I feel so bad. Grrr.

*wipes nose* I just hate being sick.


Early bedtime?

2 comments:

aprendiz-de-mucho said...

Maybe I can understand you. This feeling it's normal sometime, everybody use to seem depresed and like sleeping, doing almost mnothing but this is only one part, this not it's forever, now you need to be strong, taking care of you, some kind of egoism and trying to see that your future is waiting you. If you can smile, even nly one time per day, you must know that a lot of things are possible, try to trush, trush in yourself!!!

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀
禮服酒店,
禮服公關,
酒店領檯,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,
酒店經紀,
酒店工作,
酒店上班,
酒店打工,
禮服酒店,
禮服公關,
酒店領檯,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,
酒店經紀,
酒店工作,
酒店上班,
酒店打工,
酒店工作,
酒店上班,
酒店打工,
禮服酒店,
禮服公關,
酒店領檯,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,