Sunday, February 26, 2006

move along

Home was great.

It was a break from the toil of college and the stress of the atmosphere there. The best of my friends even came back and that made it the best. Brudder was right when saying that no matter how you think that your college friends are going to become closer to you than your friends from home, it never happens. Don't get me wrong, I have had some fun experiences at college, but the feeling when I am with my friends from home is irreplaceable. You don't have to hold back, because they know everything about you anyway. I feel like a real person around them. They help me bring me back to who I am whenever I am around them. They make me feel like home. If any of them ever visited me up here, I know that a little piece of home would be with me, and that is like a miracle. The scent of home, the views, the roads, the memories, but mostly the friends. They will never change... and if they do, they always go back to the way they were when they are home. Home scars you in the best way. I am proud of the scars that home has left on me. I show them with pride.
It is those times you know who your real friends are, and that they will always be there for you. They were the people who made me cry when I left, even though I hated my town with every inch of my body.
I sometimes wish I wasn't so far from home...







When everything is wrong
We move along...

2 comments:

Meag said...

wow, you just put into words exactly what i was thinking. i also went back home, and saw some people that i needed to see. i never realized how much i loved them until i went back home. in any case. i hope all is going well with you and we should definitely talk soon!!

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀
禮服酒店,
禮服公關,
酒店領檯,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,
酒店經紀,
酒店工作,
酒店上班,
酒店打工,
禮服酒店,
禮服公關,
酒店領檯,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,
酒店經紀,
酒店工作,
酒店上班,
酒店打工,
酒店工作,
酒店上班,
酒店打工,
禮服酒店,
禮服公關,
酒店領檯,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,