Tuesday, March 28, 2006

amnesia, really need ya...

WOOT. This weekend is going to be fuunnn.

First, there is a good band playing at Stirling's on Friday night. They aren't a well known band, and they are just playing cover songs, but good ones! Anyway, I am down for some good music.
Saturday night is pink panties party with the team (yey!!... I miss them), which is pretty much pregaming for ATO's Harley party. I wouldn't be surprised if half the team doesn't even make it to ATO (esp after the last pink panties... oh god).
Then... Sunday. :) Yeyyy... I think I might have a visitor and it's going to be good times.

Alot of things I was indecisive about have pretty much cleared and I have my mind set on things that need to be done. I am going to be home this summer. And Alexi and I are going to have a hell of a time.
It hurts me sooo much that she is home and I am not with her. I have called her about twice a day, especially when I get frustrated with work, because her voice and goofiness always makes the weight and stress go away. I'd do anything to be with her right now instead of here, but alas, it is college... and I must be here.

Hopefully Lizzy and I will go swimming this week. I need it.



Bleh! ;)

1 comment:

aprendiz-de-mucho said...

Nice!! This weekend sound so good!! I hope that byou can forget the bad things and try to enjoy!! You think so much in alexi and the problems with it but, dont worry so much this days, enjoy and smile, then you can try to solution the problem, you need parties and music!! have a lot of Fuuuuun!!!