Saturday, March 18, 2006

i can barely contain myself...

I have to say it. I'm sorry...

You're hot.
Your pictures give me goosebumps.
You hurt, you're so fucking stunning.
You're on fire.
You're incredibly sexy.
You're... you're ridiculously attractive.
I couldn't take my eyes off you.
You're magnetic.
You're dangerously addictive.
My eyes yearn for you.
You're on my mind too much.
I can't help it, because I feel like I lost my chance.
Damn, I hate distance.
Knowing my luck, I'll never see you again.
Okay... I'm done.

... you stole the air from my chest at first sight.



I feel like I have lost my trust for the majority of the friends I really thought I could rely on. And suprisingly, the majority of my new friends are more trustworthy. I guess I will have to open up quicker and hope they won't abandon me.
This push causes me to be more insecure.
Apologies accepted - it's still awkward.
I don't think anything will be the same...

1 comment:

aprendiz-de-mucho said...

Sure that in your life you 'll find a lot of people, some times ypou can keep they close to you but the life it's complicate and many thing can change, because that you must continious smiling and living deeply every moment. Dont trush in bad ends, all could be better only with trying to do it!! You can, sure that you can!!