Sunday, March 12, 2006

massive confusion

You'd think with a title like that, I would have alot to say, but I don't even know if there is anything to say.
I'm confused.



I can't wait until break so I can see my brudder, Wiiiillll, Erica, Lindsay, and, of course, Alexi. Even though I will only get to see her for a total of a few hours, it will improve my life tremendously. Weight always lifts from my shoulders when I am around her. I forget all of the bad things because she is always in this positive mindset. It's always, "let's go have fun" or just constant laughter. Cheerwine and mac and cheese always helps, as well. I miss her so much and I know this summer is going to be an absolute blast.

:) ... just think about summer and everything will be okay.


EDIT:
Thank goodness I have a loving and caring hubby who is there to listen to my moments of confusion. You're wonderful and don't know what I'd do without you... I'm always here for you, as well. I miss you and wish I could see you soon.

No comments: