Monday, April 24, 2006

feelings are so overrated

I feel like I should write something, and I have a shitload to say, but I just don't even know where to begin or how to say it all.

1. You're fucking crazy. Like crazier than me... and that's saying something.
I'm not going to argue against your future plans, but I just hope that's what you really want to do.
You know who you are.
Psssh...likeyoucare.

2. Hub... don't beat yourself over this. Things will get better and you know you did everything for the best. You are a caring and honest person, and everyone should value that about you.
"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same..." - The Fray

3. I am about to fucking flip out over all theses tests and papers... the worst part is that my past swim prospective (who rocks, by the way) is coming back to make her final decision between here and Depauw (booooo...), and will have to stay with someone else because I am tanked with work. Plus, my roommate has NO work... none. So she is just strutting around the room with nothing to do.

4. I just want summer to be here. There's so many people to see, people...er... I mean... things to do, music to listen to, and lakehouses to chill on. And I miss my best... she truly IS the best. This summer is going to be incredible if all goes to plan.

5. I am stoked for Warped Tour. Both of them... yeeeeeeeeessss!!!!!!!


...I still feel like I have something to say, but I can't put my finger on it, so toodles for now kids.