Saturday, May 06, 2006

phone call.

Funny how after last summer, I figured I had milked every good thing there was left out of Lexington... yet I am amazed to still find something new (and awesome). Crazy little world, it is.

I am exhuasted from just today's events. I was so worried sick about my Calc exam today that I didn't really fall asleep until about 5 this morning. Approximately 5 hours later, Tyler practically dragged me out of my bed, where we studied for 3 hours straight. I was about braindead the majority of the time, so I am not really sure how much material I comprehended, but I tried.
The exam wasn't as bad as I thought it would be (I KILLED that related rates problem!), but knowing my luck, I still won't do well in the class. I guess all I can do is hope.

After a spontaneous trip yesterday with Thy and a weird occurance on the way back, I have learned some creepy stuff about this campus... *shudders* ... whoaaa.

Anyway... I am about to hit the sack, but I just wanted to let my avid readers know that I have completed two exams, have one to go on Tuesday evening (and a poem due by Wednesday), then it's home free! I arrive in Lex Vegas on Thursday evening.

Can't wait to get home and see all my lovelies... <33333 (sorry, had to be cliche... you know you love me).

2 comments:

Bradley said...

I'm sure you rocked that calc exam..just like all of the others. Soon, you'll be back home enjoying a wonderful summer, with lots of fun with Alexi, and warped tour with me (I'm ignoring the fact that you probably won't be able to make it to that for now. I'm happier this way).

Anyway, good luck! I'll ttys!

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀
禮服酒店,
禮服公關,
酒店領檯,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,
酒店經紀,
酒店工作,
酒店上班,
酒店打工,
禮服酒店,
禮服公關,
酒店領檯,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,
酒店經紀,
酒店工作,
酒店上班,
酒店打工,
酒店工作,
酒店上班,
酒店打工,
禮服酒店,
禮服公關,
酒店領檯,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,