Saturday, May 27, 2006

strangers.

So I guess there is nothing left... I can only look forward to the few days I have here before summer school.

I just hate feeling unwanted. It is a truly horrible feeling and that is why I keep doubting myself. Nothing good could ever come out of anything I attempt.
Love is something that will never be achieved. I guess I will learn to accept that fact.


It was good visiting my roommate. I realized how much I missed her and that she is a large part in my life now, especially after spending so much time with her in the past. We can read each other so well and always have something to laugh about. I am just glad that I lucked out in the roommate department, unlike many of my classmates. I'd do about anything for her, and hopefully she would do the same for me.



June 1st. I need you. now.