Thursday, March 03, 2005

almost friday...

I am SO glad it's almost Friday. At least I know that I will have something to do Friday night (tehehe). Wow, the weekend of March 19th is going to be SO hectic. The NFG concert is March 18th, then the Ledford Band's Fish Fry is going to be the next day and my director said I HAD to stay the entire time (2-8pm). That's a HUGE bummer, since Anna's bday party starts at 6 that evening. Man... and if things couldn't get worse, it's the day of the first horseshow of the season. That's really hard to believe, especially since I just remember wrapping up the season (and winning it, too!). My little brother got contacts yesterday, which makes me really mad. I need an eye appointment before I go off to college and most likely will have to get them, too. Last time, Alan and I had almost perfect vision, but I don't know what happened. All I have to say is I am DEFINITELY getting green contacts if I get them!
I am already ready for Spring Break. The first 9 weeks are almost over, so I am not sure about my access to the internet within the next few weeks. *crosses fingers and hopes to retain rank*

...you stepped up to change things, now it's up to you to save what's left.

No comments: