Tuesday, March 08, 2005

tumultuous tuesday

Okay, this is seriously the third time I have tried to post a new blog, but I have been interrupted by Mom and stupid ass lock-ups. Friday with Goldmember, Saturday with Hannah and Shoto's, and watching the Sunday night stars appear made this weekend pretty good. Contest is this Thursday, and I am REALLY hoping for a Superior. I know Mr. Howell wants it really bad, but the band sounded physically and mentally tired of the music. I am SO sick of those pieces, especially (D)His Honor. I don't know how this weekend will turn out, but I know Friday will include some more star watching. This morning was ridiculously stormy and windy (blew my damn umbrella inside out TWICE), but it cleared up by afternoon, even though it was still really windy. I can't understand how Monday could be sunny and 70 degrees, then the next day wet and cold. That's Lexington for you. I stumbled across a blog that talked about how pathetic Lexington was and I totally agreed with his every word. Thank goodness he doesn't even go to a school in Lexington, anymore. He deserved to go elsewhere. *News Flash* Julia IS going to prom! I will have to leave school early for it, but hey, it will rock. I am going with Thomas ALLLL the way in Madisonville, TN and I am ready to raise hell (you know what I mean). Yey. What's better than pissing people off while in a dress and heels? Hehe. That's about it for now, so I am turning in for the night. G'night ya'll.

No comments: