Monday, February 21, 2005

icky monday... sorta

Today was... a Monday. It pretty much sucked. I sat in class and felt awful due to lack of sleep and the rain. Rain makes me incredibly drowsy and nonchalant on school days. Profe had returned from carpal tunnel surgery on her left hand and it's pathetic to watch her try to do things, yet it's quite funny at the same time. I am really going to feel sorry for her when she gets her right hand done, especially since her Mustang is a stick shift. Ouch. The day in school was no fun, but luckily I was able to go out and ride. Teehehe. The weather miraculously cleared up, making the day not near as bad. I have stumbled upon something that will make my school day quite interesting tomorrow, so I have concluded to rock one of my scarves. Thank goodness tomorrow isn't a Monday.

1 comment:

aprendiz-de-mucho said...

I think I can do more funny your classes...
At least the spanish lenguage class...
I find one web where you can learn some spanish words... it's a funny text, nothing more...
You can show this web there:

http://webalia.com/EP/reir/varios/0040290100500724.html