Sunday, February 20, 2005

sparkling sunday

Well, I woke up a little later than I expected today, but it was nothing drastic. Hung around the house a bit before taking a shower and cleaning up the room. Then, I asked Mom something I had wanted to for a while, and I winced before she simply (and ironically) replied "Okay, whatever". All those nerves worked up for nothing... geez. All I have to say is that it was really good times and I had a lot of fun. We should hang out more often. Teehehe.

Hey, Cronos - thanks for the advice. I think I will smile more often - it's gotten me pretty lucky here lately.

2 comments:

aprendiz-de-mucho said...

Ohhhh!! You're wellcome julia!! I'm glad that you feel beter day by day and you can smile even more!! Your spanish is almost wonderfull!! Saludos desde Castilla!! Tierra de Don Quijote!!

Julia said...

Gracias, Cronos. Estudié mucho hablar espanol bien. Tomo la clase de espanol cuatro en mi escuela. La profesora es muy bien y hablamos (los estudiantes de clase) espanol mas que hablamos inglés. Tu conocimiento en la literutura espanol y inglés es muy bien, tambien.