Saturday, February 19, 2005

smiling saturday

Well... last night was INCREDIBLE. That's about all the detail I can put into that. Hehehe.
Hannah, I heart you. You are the bomb and I am so backing your ass up anytime EVER. Thanks!
So, I have been riding a lot this week, and my mom has been whining about that. First, she was complaining about how I NEVER ride my horse and blah blah blah, now she's griping about how I never swim. Can't I make anyone happy around here? This week was okay, not at its best. I felt distracted in class and my teachers noticed it, as well. My focus was elsewhere and I tried and tried to get it back, but I couldn't. I just hated seeing worried faces staring at me when I walked into class every period, as if I had the word 'disturbed' written on my forehead. Rosco even walked by one day and started stroking the top of my nose with his finger, as if to comfort me. I just want to be left alone. I don't even feel like I am acting differently, but the faces looking at me have not been the same. For some reason, I thought I was good at hiding what I felt inside, no matter how intense it was, but I think it has seeped out without me even knowing. I just want to stop going to school and keep my face hidden, because no one needs to see what is really on the inside. But I must admit, I am recovering.

2 comments:

aprendiz-de-mucho said...

Hello Julia!! Really thanks for your comment. I'm glad that Depeche Mode like you, for me is one of the best groups. I hope that you recover fast and can smile agian, even more that before. One wonderfull spanish writer said:
"Never lose your smile, even when you was very sad... because you never know who can fall in love with it..." Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Julia said...

Thanks Cronos. I think someone has fallen in love with my smile (and more) and he has made me smile even more than before. The advice is really great for anyone who is feeling down. Eres muy inteligente y gracias para el consejo.