Tuesday, May 17, 2005

almost there

I want summer to come and for school to end.

We had a sports banquet this evening and I got like a million kajillion awards that I didn't deserve.
... and I about busted my ass. I know, you've already heard it from half the school who were there. Just to let ya'll know, it was a stupid green bean (and I don't DO heels)!
Earlier was pretty good, too. I realized that I had to do my band exam, so Drew and I went to Panda Panda, then to his house so I could look off his music notes to make a program. I also got Sparky (the shark fetus) and a yearbook today. I like Sparky ... the yearbook just SUCKS. The only year I decide to buy one (I have been waiting to buy one my senior year), it is the absolute WORST. There is NO theme and ALL misspellings. I believe the one my freshman year was the best because it had that 'Lexington Album' theme to it and it was really professional looking. Just like Lexhipep, the Lexicon staff's work is embarassing to the students and the school. It makes us look sooo bad. And people wonder why other schools stereotype us? This is why! All of our supervisors and staff that publish things, reflecting our school, are no good. Even my best friend is in Lexicon, but I have to say that I usually never saw any of them doing ANYTHING until the last minute. This is such a disappointment and I will probably look at Sparky more than that yearbook.
I think I'm done ranting for now.
An old friend IMed me and that made me happy.
Austin, Ben, Cory, Andrew, and I stole a road barrel. It was hilarious and I need to clean my car out now...



If I had my way, I'd never get over you.

No comments: