Tuesday, May 10, 2005

quick update

So, I have just popped on for a quick bit to update this thing. My last AP exam was today! Thank goodness! It was the AP Environmental Science exam, and for once, I felt like I knew what I was doing! Ironically, it was the only AP course I had taken LAST semester. How can something that isn't fresh on your mind come to you quicker than a course you had just taken? I don't quite get that, but it was relieving to not feel completely dumbfounded. I have been getting a lot of emails from my future teammates on Sewanee's swim team. I bet my mom would have let me on if she knew that they were trying to get acquainted with everyone. Luckily, she is picking up my brother in Raleigh. Thursday is our band concert at High Point University and I have a horseshow on Saturday. This week has and will be sooo hectic. Our Rotary Scholar (top ten in class) banquet was yesterday and I was the only one who was a 5 year scholar. I SWEAR someone else was, but I guess not. I felt kinda weird being the only person up there. Unfortunately, we don't figure out who is valedictorian and salutatorian until May 23rd. That's 5 days before graduation!!! That gives me absolutely no time to write my speech! I guess I could start writing now, just in case. I just want summer to come already. I'm sick of having to go here and there and well... having things to do. And Mom is making me doing this stupid after-graduation get together. I would rather have a few close friends to hang out, instead of a bunch of people. She is even making me invite a lot of people she KNOWS I don't get along with. It's not even my party anymore - it's hers. I just need a break. Well, that's about it for now, so until I have time to sneak on and update again...

No comments: