Tuesday, May 31, 2005

too much water

Bolton was... not as hard as I thought it would be, but INHUMANELY cold. It took me an hour to stop shaking. It's unhealthy. I quit. Okay, I don't really, but I hate getting up so early. Summer means that you get up after lunch time and stroll around in your pjs all day. As for me, it seems to be waking up too early and strolling around in my wet bathing suit all day. Ick. At least Brookside swim practice wasn't as early this morning and it wasn't really that hard (no one tell coach Hench that!). I guess it's just to ease into the swim season. But I know as soon as Nathan comes, he's going to pick on me and a few others, just because we are a little faster. I thought you were supposed to be picked on when you're slow...
I just wish the water would warm up. In BOTH pools.
I wonder if the lake is this cold... hmmm.... *smiles*
Alexi is getting jetskis for the summer and we are going to have a good time with those! I love hanging out with her. We had our first laughfest for the summer last night when we whipped out the black light and raided everyone's bedrooms. We checked for drool and ummm *ahem* other stains when her mom snuck up on us. Since she had acryllic nails and two capped teeth, she was pretty scary in the black light. We screamed SO loud and laughed so hard. My head and stomach started to hurt after a while. I think Alexi's mom was laughing the hardest, especially since Alexi kept getting freaked out and couldn't find the switch for the light to turn off. It was hilarious.
And it's just the beginning of summer. Yay.

<(' '<) ^( ' ' )^ (>' ')> w00t. Kirby dance.

No comments: