Thursday, May 26, 2005

last graduation practice

So, our last graduation practice was today and I am sooo glad it's over with (even if we only had 2). Alexi is back and I plan on spending some time with her before swimming WSY and then giving swim lessons from 8-9. Gahh... I am going to be in that pool forever! I feel like I am getting out of shape REALLY bad, because when we did a 1000 warmup, I about died. I can barely keep my breaststroke form for a 50, and my butterfly is more of a butterflop. And let's not even talk about the backstroke.
I had an epiphany last night after struggling with a noncohesive subject that I really didn't care for. Calvin and Hobbes inspired my speech and I think I will be more than comfortable talking about it. It's very VERY short, but I hate public speaking, so everyone wins. Many people were relieved to hear it was short. I just want all of this to be over, especially the speech, because that's just more work I have to do. Valedictorian does have its downs... but not many. :D
Tomorrow's Friday. Wow.

No comments: