Sunday, May 29, 2005

graduated but pissed

Ok, so I am graduated and happy about that, but I am SO pissed right now. My mom is STILL a control freak. I was so relieved when school let out so she would get off my case, but now she is FORCING me to swim at Bolton tomorrow at 6:30 in THE GODDAMNED MORNING!!!! I told her I would wait a week and adjust when I swam with Brookside, but she was like NO, you ARE going to Bolton. All I have to say is fuck her and I can't WAIT to go to college so I can be a WONDERFUL 7 hours away from her stupid ass. I am almost 18 years old and she is STILL telling me what to do. Well, fuck you, Mom. Mind you that Bolton is beyond my ability. She can suck a NUT. And she wonders why I am gone every night, well, here's the answer.
Today was my first day at work. Just being at the pool brought back memories and I just sat there, thinking about everything of last year. God, I hate thinking about it, but I love smiling over it at the same time. Maybe I miss you... but the pool makes it so much worse. Geez, I already don't know what to do. My mind is racing over something that isn't even there. Bleh.
Nathan comes back in a week and hopefully he can make things better in the swimming department. But, then again, he's just going to make it harder on me because he knows what I'm capable of more than I do.
This summer was supposed to be fun. :(

No comments: