Saturday, January 08, 2005

weekend wonder

Well, yey! I AM allowed on the weekends, thank goodness. Tuesday was a home meet, but I was unfortunately beaten. Dylan Spake pulled ahead by 3 seconds, but at least I sustained a 1:15. I will hopefully get my time down even more, especially since I have been swimming twice a day again. We did breaststroke 25's yesterday and I already felt stronger. The rest of the week flew by progressively. Tiff Tiff and I made the highest grade in AP Cal, and the AP Bio quiz was so EASY. I just need to keep these studying habits up and I will be good to go. I also finally got my merit essay done and sent last night via mail. Everything else has just been the norm. Hannah and I roamed Wally World last night, gathering supplies for an awesome home-made tee. She finished it and I can't wait to see it. All District Try-outs were today and it was the worst audition yet. I messed up a little on every one of my scales, totally bombing my chromatic scale by failing to go up it after 3 tries. I hit the G on my second try and went down quickly. The solo was almost flawless and the sightreading, I swear, was the same. They must have screwed up somewhere. Drew and I calculated a 153 ( he's sneaky, hehe) from what he saw, but a 153 out of what?? I have to call Howie tomorrow to get my results, and I am sooo scared. I sure do hope I did better than I thought I did... I don't even think I made it! I will just cross my fingers.

No comments: