Saturday, April 23, 2005

before



Okay, so this is kinda the 'Before and After' look. As you can tell, we weren't too ready to dress up when I first got to his house. We were actually eating Sonic cheese tater tots. Mmmm. Prom was a whole lot of fun! I got to meet so many new people and they were all really nice. The problem with their prom was - well, there were just TOO many white people. And they all danced like... white people. LOL. I finally got to my grandparents around 4:30 in the morning, and my parents AND grandparents were awake to greet me. Due to some weather issues, we left around 5:15 that morning and got home around 7 (giving not even 2 hours of sleep time). Then, Mom and I realized that I could still make that CPR recertification class at 8:30, so I did it. It was pretty easy and I was WAAAY too tired to even care. Even Thomas, who had to drive an hour and a half BOTH ways, got more sleep than I did. Phooey. I am most definitely making up some sleep time soon, but I just wanted to post these pics. Enjoy. Posted by Hello

No comments: