Wednesday, April 06, 2005

...

Suppose you were going to die tonight... what would you say?

Another week of school has commenced, which really sucks. Every minute I sit in class with my head rested in my palms and my eyelids feel heavy, I just wish that I was laying out in the sun on a summer day with no worries whatsoever. I just can't wait until summer... I want it here so I won't have that pressure on my back any longer. I am holding on and still doing well in school, hoping that I can graduate valedictorian. I am actually doing a whole lot better in AP Biology, better than I ever have. Still swimming, still riding, and somewhat happy. If I am actually happy right now, then the summer is bound to be fantastic. It's only Wednesday, but the week has flown by. I can't wait until Friday because I know it will be fun seeing Austin's band play. I have never seen his band play (in person), so it should be a good show. Well, that's about all for now folks...

No comments: