Monday, April 25, 2005

blah... mondays

Don't you hate it when you see a guy who's hopelessly in love with a girl and she either has no clue, wouldn't like him back anyway, or both? It's so depressing. I mean, if it was vice versa, it would still be just as depressing, but ... it's just sad. I'm really not in the mood to rant.
So, it's a Monday. Wooo. I really have nothing much to do (sad, I know) other than procrastinate like crazy before forcing myself to sit down and do my homework. I am still recovering from no sleep and I haven't been very energetic since. I ended up falling asleep at Austin's Saturday night from complete exhaustion. I even got home late because we both fell asleep. Luckily, my mom figured that was the reason and was alright with it. I am so ready for summer. No, wait... I am so ready for this FRIDAY! Austin's throwing his party and his band and Derek's band are playing. We need a good crowd, so please come and watch. It will be a great show, I promise! Anyway, I am still very ready for summer. No work, no worries, just sun and lots of water. All of my friends are coming back and I didn't even get to see most of them during Spring Break (*ahem*). That makes me more excited about their return. And I will get to do lots of swimming! Yey... sorta. I really don't want to swim at Bolton because it will kick my ass. I am seriously going to drown in that pool from too much swimming and Nathan is going to have to save me. At least he's well certified! I need to finish the year strong... I sure hope I can.

No comments: