Saturday, April 09, 2005

yes! the weekend

Yesterday was great other than missing Austin's band play in Battle of the Bands. I really wish I could have been there because I would have been screaming my lungs out every time he had a guitar solo, right along with his mom. I got to see the video and they were AWESOME. It was the best they had ever done. I think they deserved first, but they placed third. What do you expect when these preppy chicks were the judges? And they said it was based on crowd reaction... They would have definitely won if that were the case. Then, Hannah showed up and I was really happy to see her. She didn't seem like she was having that good of a time and that made me sad. I just hate to see my friends unhappy. It bothers me because I always think that I can make a difference, but they never seem to emotionally budge when I attempt to make things better. I just hope it wasn't my fault that she was upset. Cheer up, Hanners. Then, I went to Austin's after dropping her off and we hung out. Cory (lead singer) and Ben (back up guitarist and singer) stopped by and Andrew (drummer) called like 5 BILLION times - ok, just 3. Then Johnny (bassist) was just left. Lame-o. I hit Cory in the head 3 times in a row with the fuzzy balls that Ally (the kitten) plays with. It was hilarious. Last night was a lot of fun. I apologized a billion times for not making it in time, but they started it early. A lot of people that I knew were there and they were all like "what are YOU doing here??". Yesterday was so much fun and I wouldn't mind doing that again. I can't wait til the party at Austin's house where a bunch of bands from his school will be playing. It's going to ROCK.

If I could get another chance
I'd put it in a ziploc bag
And keep it in my pocket

No comments: