Wednesday, June 01, 2005

so shaken

I finally did it. I wrecked my car. Holy shit, I wrecked it.
The roads were wet and I didn't know what to do. I lost control.
My shoulder hurts, my chest hurts, and my hip is scraped.
I'll take all the blame. It was all my fault. I wasn't even going fast, but I was at the wheel. That's the main point.
At least we were all okay and wearing our seatbelts.
I'm afraid to drive again. My car doesn't deserve this.
I'm so shaken up right now. God, I'm so upset at myself.
The one and FIRST time I ever carpool a trip to Bolton, I wreck. Wonderful. *smacks herself in the forehead*
I can't even trust myself anymore.

I guess today has just gotten worse as it goes on. I am such a selfish person and only care about how I feel instead of how others feel. I never think about the things I say, but just go on about it, anyway. I should really learn to shut my mouth because anything I say or anything I do is nothing good. I wish today would just go away because it is really sucking.
I've never cried this much in a 24 hour span.

Sorry for wallowing in my own pity for the moment, but today really has sucked. A lot.

No comments: