Saturday, August 06, 2005

and if i stop ever thinking of you

So, I was a good friend. I just almost got in trouble for it. Oops...
What a hoe.

I am so tired that I am extremely awake. We had our All Star Meet today and it was okay. I lost my goggles on the 100 IM at the start and a wave of rage swept through me. It had been 4 years since that had happened and I was overly pissed. I was almost screaming with anger as I gasped for air and opened my eyes painfully through each lap. I still placed 5th overall. I think it was my best time. Now THAT'S embarassing. I got either 2nd or 3rd in 50 breast, but that was a pathetic race on my part. My mom and I were totally beat and I was so out there by the time we got home that I thought I was going to fall out in the shower. Luckily, the shower woke me up a bit, but I still fell asleep before Corey came over (oops again).

My parents have been talking about how they are going to miss me, but I have just been ignoring it, hoping that the fact that I will miss them just as much will go away. I've always tried to be the tough one, but I doubt it's going to happen this time.
I will miss a lot of things about summer, as usual.