Monday, August 01, 2005

back to joining the ratrace

I finished my essay yesterday and triumphantly sent it in, 12 hours early. Thank goodness that is done with!
Luckily, I got to skip out on work yesterday, but today was a different story. After 8 long hours, I was ready to get home. It was a good day, though.
I've realized how much I really am going to miss the kids once I head off. There's no better feeling when, everytime you come around the corner or enter the pool, they scream your name and immediately lock their arms around you. It's priceless.
Tomorrow, Lindsay and I are going to Bagel Station then Starbuck's, like old times. It's going to be great. Especially because we AREN'T going to Bolton ... that's the best part.
I got my shoes in today and they are P-I-M-P. I am so taking pictures of them because you will wish you had them. Hell yes.
One week until Warped Tour. I'm stoked. :) !!!!!

As you can tell, I am WAYYY too tired to express my feelings about anything at the moment. Well, at least not with extensive words.

No comments: