Saturday, August 13, 2005

life as we know it

The beach was fun, outside of the sibling rivalry. I always take the place of the peacemaker and let me tell you... it's NOT easy. I hope I didn't upset anyone by going. *frowns and looks down* I was just trying to make everyone happy...
I am already getting used to work and doing it on a daily basis. It's also only the second consecutive day of it. Sad, I know.
I got extremely frustrated with myself and swimming today. My legs were sore from a combination of capture the flag, constant standing during Warped Tour, water skiing, and biking. Whew. My breaststroke kick was really off, Nathan was trying to fix it, and everything only got worse. I hate to mess with my stroke now, but I think it was just because I was so sore. I still got overly pissed over it. I fear failure more than anything - even more than needles. I guess I just don't want to enter the swim season doing the wrong thing.

"Always" came on my mp3 player today... so many memories.


And I'll miss your laugh, your smile...

No comments: