Sunday, August 21, 2005

gone

So my parents have just left and I don't know what to do. My little brother hugged me like 5 or 6 times. I guess it kinda made me realize that, no matter how many times they had scolded me or annoyed me, they still have put the better influence on me. Once again, the small light that caused my mouth to crack a smile has diminished. I hate pouting when there is so much to do, but I can't help but feel empty. My roommate is really nice and we have a lot in common, but she is much more shy than I and doesn't want to do stuff sometimes. I hope I can break her out of her shell. My suitemate and I already went out and dorm hopped everywhere, so that was pretty awesome. At least I do have someone to do that with at the time being. I am already skipping a lot of the orientation, just because I am sick of being welcomed.
There aren't many people from NC here...



Thanks for being there. You're the best. :)

No comments: