Wednesday, August 10, 2005

the irony of it all

Okay, so let's be friends, but more than friends, but NOT get caught up in each other. Right.
What the HELL was I thinking?
He was the right person at the wrong time. That pretty much sums it up.

Warped Tour was freaking awesome! Outside of me getting pulled apart from the others during Story of the Year and missing half of the Transplants (it was worth seeing you relieved), it was the best yet. The pouring rain made things even better as we jumped around after drinking those energy drinks. Wooo. Hahaha... I gotta get some more of that stuff. Jonathan and I were booty dancing and swinging our hair around half the time. It was outrageous. Our entire bodies were drenched along with the rest of the crowd. Strikes of lightning shot down while Will, Drew, and I crowd surfed our way through the Offspring show. Almost all of my pictures sucked, but there were a few good ones. I think I really could have brought my digital camera, but after seeing Will's stuff, I was glad I didn't.
Going to the beach tomorrow. *grins widely*