Thursday, August 18, 2005

me, just me

This... is me. And who I will be for the next 4 years. I guess I have finally come to accept the fact that I am ready to move away for good. Just because I am moving away doesn't mean I want to be away from my friends, but all my true friendships will be proven whether they can withstand the distance. I just hope that my life will never be too busy for any of them while I'm at college, though I am terribly afraid of that. I know how it feels to be on the other side of that screen, just waiting for them to notice that I am there and will always be there, waiting to talk. I never want to leave any of them staring at a blank screen with no conversation or have that akward pause of disinterest while on the phone. It's probably the worst feeling to have, but it's even worse when you're the one doing it and not even realizing it. I have been accused of being neglectful more than once and that is my weakness in friendships. I can't even use ADD as an excuse for that, because I can manage my time on my own, if I try hard enough. I just want to let all my friends know that, no matter what, I will try my hardest to keep in touch with you. If you feel in any way forgotten, just let me know, because I know exactly how it feels and I would be hurt to know if I ever did that to you. Farewell is so close that I can touch it, but I don't know if I even want to. Parting is such sweet sorrow....


As I try to catch my tears from hitting this keyboard and blurring my words, I want you to know...
I love you all.

No comments: