Monday, July 18, 2005

everything i ever had...

Is gone. I guess I will never get to have that feeling that I am somewhat complete. I will always have that void that is buried deep inside of me, slowly but surely eating me from the inside out. Even when everything seems so perfect, there's always something subconciously missing. You seem so happy, but you know that there is something that is not there. Usually, you never find out what it is until it's too late. You never realize the missing piece was even THERE until you have lost it. Ignorance makes us all take precious things for granted. I guess I will have to be more aware of things as life goes on. I am sure that now I am contradicting one of my previous posts dealing with 'ignorance is bliss'. Because, at the moment, it is most definitely not.
I can't wait to go to the beach.

2 comments:

Meag said...

it is so weird to read your blog, cause most of the time you reiterate a lot of the things i am feeling at that moment. do you by any chance have msn, cause i would really love to have an actual conversation with you. if you dont want to though i completely understand seeing as i am a complete stranger. in any case, feel better!

Meag said...

hahaha thats so funny, i just read the comment you left on my blog, and no i dont have aim, i just have msn...so maybe you have that, but if not im sure we can figure soemthing out.