Tuesday, July 19, 2005

that non summer feeling

Gosh, I am so freaking sick of my mom forcing me to get up at 5:30 in the morning three days a week. It is ridiculous! Summer represents sleeping in and being lazy, which is something I am most definitely NOT doing. I want freedom!! I hate this stupid expectation she throws on me everywhere I go. I can't wait to go off to college so I won't have her riding my ass 24/7. I have a headache and I need sleep...
Hopefully I can sleep at the beach. And work on my tanline... and eat sushi. Maybe meet some new people.
Just face it. I want OUT of here.
Everyone is getting all worked up over the County Meet, too. The only thing I am getting worked up about is the fact that it starts in the AFTERNOON and is at a 4 lane pool! We aren't going to finish by dark, or probably midnight, in that case.
Okay, I think I've done enough complaining.
I talked to my common commenter last night for the first time... it was cool.



Happy birthday... I hope you got everything you wanted.

No comments: