Wednesday, July 20, 2005

hold your breath

So, I got my housing assignment last night, and it looks great! I got hooked up with the newest dorm on campus, it is co-ed, has nicely sized rooms, and my roommate is from Charleston, SC. I think that my housing situation has turned out very good. That was the highlight of yesterday.
Today, I just worked from 10-5 (AND it was Community Day) and I thought I was going to die of a heat stroke. I actually got burned... what's up with that?? I never burn anymore.
The best part about going to beach is that my brudder and Will are also going to be there. I will at least have someone there I know. Is that a good or a bad thing... ? I guess I will find out.
Well, I am super tired, so I think I am hitting the sack early today.

*Good luck to a special someone...*


If you could hear this now
I would say to you

Hold your breath
Cause it's all you get
To see this through
While I try to forget you

And keep that kiss
Keep it near your lips
With that last goodbye
I hate it
But you'll sleep alone tonight

No comments: