Thursday, September 09, 2004

brain = mush

Oh my goodness, I am COMPLETELY brain dead. I had school with a math test, English quiz, and APES project. Then a carefree volleyball game where I spiked on them twice with no return. It was quite relieving, but the 2 hour long SAT prep session about killed me. There was this beast chick with WAY too much eye makeup who came up in there talking about how she swam at Nationals and what not. And she said Cole Yarborough "was alright" - whatever, girl! Who do you think YOU are? Then we just talked about where we wanted to go to college and swimming with the instructor while waiting on the last guy to come in. There were only 3 of us, and we definitely differed. The instructor seemed extremely laid back, cursed here and there, but got his point across. The girl - well, I already talked about her. Then the guy, well he constantly cussed and talked about going to the SAT being drugged up on Adderall. Interesting group - seems to really vary. I don't even feel like getting too detailed about my day because that means I have to think about it - I am way too spent for that. Hittin' the sack soon.

No comments: