Monday, September 13, 2004

god i hate my school

This makes math teacher #3 for just Pre-Cal - Ms. Salmons is teaching our class INSTEAD of hers for the next 2 weeks. She is really busting her ass to get us caught up and I definitely appreciate it. Everyone is so mad that we actually have to work but we need to know the material. Gwennie is finally back after her prolonged pain from the slip in the lobby *snicker*. She made it obvious that the college essay I turned in was crap, and I know it was, I just found that after putting all I could into it that it really wasn't a great topic to focus on about me. Then the IRK of the day came right after that class. Frieda, our team captain of the volleyball team, is confronted by one of her friends who is screeching and crying at her how she was lying about her and so on. Of course, Frieda starts yelling back and following her, encouraging a fight. I thought about how just a few minutes before, in class, she was telling me how excited she was about the game today and how we were going to win. WELL, if she didn't pull shit off like that, yeah, we could. She also wants to go to college playing volleyball ... well if she did ANYTHING like I saw in the hall (assistant principal holding her back from punching her friend), the coach would cut her quicker than she could make up an excuse. Frieda thinks that our coach HERE is so merciless, well, she is in for a rude awakening. Our coach actually picked Frieda as one of the favorites and gives her more attention than most of us. If she even gets to play in college, she will get chewed out and shut out by the coach if she keeps her stuff up. I want to just smack some sense in her and all the other drama queens of the school and tell them to GROW UP. Jesus, you are SENIORS in high school! What the f*** ARE YOU THINKING? Or are you thinking at all?!? It is so embarassing to say "Yeah, that's our team captain" when she has a kid and NO self control. Grow up. That is all I have to say. DAMN!

No comments: