Wednesday, September 08, 2004

life's demands

Dang, it seems like forever since I've written in this thing. I have been SO busy, I haven't really checked it or anything for the past few days. The next four weeks are going to be the most hectic times of my life so far. School, homework, WSY, volleyball, SAT Prep (gag me), and horseback riding. I just finished my first draft of my college essay... it's barely a half of a page - double spaced. I TRIED to tell my mom that it needed more, but NO... it's FINE with only 3 paragraphs. That's elementary essay structure! And it is about the ability to identify what is right and wrong, and how carrying out to right decision is sometimes extremely difficult. This is supposed to be bragging about how I can do that, when the last decision I made like that, I f***ed up. Also, my math class is going downhill. It reminds me of 8th grade when I had four math teachers - no joke. They couldn't keep a teacher here for longer than three weeks at a time until the last one. Yeah, the 22 year-old West Virginian that the guys couldn't stop slobbering over. *shudder* Well, all but two of the papers I got back from him weren't completed because he never gave us enough time! He would give us a worksheet with 38 questions on it 15 minutes before class ended! And me being so freaking off-the-wall ADHD, that just makes it worse. At least I finished my carbon cycle brochure. 1 point for Julia! I am extremely tired and I said I would go to bed early, but it doesn't really look like that right now. I guess I will attempt to make my way to the bed...

No comments: