Wednesday, September 01, 2004

tomorrow is a friday

Okay, so maybe it's not - but it will feel like it! Friday will be pretty busy even though we have no school. I will go to Western Civ, then to Davidson pretty much the whole day, then swim and go to the football game in the evening. I finally have worked things out and am feeling better already. I am relieved to know that things are okay. We have a volleyball home game tomorrow and we are going to get RAPED. This team plays year-round volleyball and is AWESOME. They are incredible to watch and I really do admire their skill. Of course, today, the team was goofing off when scrimmaging. I don't know if we can ever be taken seriously because we can't PLAY seriously. Oh well, it's my senior year... what can I say? I just hope we can get some more wins in this year. I really shouldn't be blogging because I just remembered that I have a comparitive essay due tomorrow. O_O Yeah... better get cracking.

No comments: