Monday, June 06, 2005

definitely a monday

Bolton this morning was sooo cruel. The main set was 10x300 free. I was about to shoot myself halfway through the set. Lindsay and I were so dead afterwards, but not too tired to hit up the Bagel Station and Starbucks. Both sides of my neck have blisters from my suit straps... yes, it was THAT bad.
I just want my freaking car back. It's torture. I got to drive the Yukon this morning to Bolton, but it was a pain in the ASS to park. Other than that, I was the biggest one on the road at most times, so everyone got out of my way. I wish it was like that in the Camry. I need my freedom of transportation!!! Grrrr.
Nathan's back = a shit load of swimming. POopie.


How long before I get in?
Before it starts?
Before I begin?
How long before you decide?
Before I know what it feels like?
Where do
Where do I go?
If you never tried
Then you'll never know
How long do I have to climb
Up on this side of this mountain of mine?

No comments: