Sunday, June 05, 2005

sleeping sunday

Ahhhh... I am officially rested. I slept until 11:30 (would have been longer if it wasn't for Alan being loud) and in my own bed. Of course, that wasn't really planned last night. I was supposed to spend the night with Alexi at the lake, but her mom started spazzing and blaming stuff on me. So, I was the first one in the car and had my keys out 5 miles from home. She tried to threaten me with my OWN mom, who doesn't like her anyway, to make me spend the night at their house. Haha... yeah, right. Alexi's cool - I love her, but her mom is so freaking dramatic. It's all about attention (she's a news reporter... that explains EVERYTHING). I told my mom the next morning and she was just glad I went home. Alexi's mom is pretty damn scary when she's spazzing, but also bad when she's normal. And being in a confined space with her... whoa. Not going there.
But hey, the jetskis were absolutely awesome. I got to drive some and you better believe I was up to 50 mph most of the time. My legs are the color of a stop sign and I have the WORST life jacket tanline (it's actually quite funny, but not as funny as Anna's butterfly burn... hehehe). Our butts are sore from jumping numerous waves, but it was sooooo worth it. Even if we don't ever go out to the lake again due to psycho woman, I enjoyed the time being. *does the smart-ass grin*
I'm off today and thank goodness for that. No early swim practice, no work... ahhhh. It's wonderful. Too bad I have to work tomorrow, but at least it's later. Don't get me wrong - I love my work, but when you have to tell kids over and over and OVER again to WALK... and they still don't do it, it gets pretty damn annoying at times. And searching for a plunger (just the REASON) isn't too pleasant either. *shakes head in disgust* But, on a lighter note, Nathan comes back today. I sure hopes he forgets about Bolton tomorrow morning...

No comments: