Wednesday, June 15, 2005

unicorns

Hannah and I were discussing unicorns tonight. They are so pretty, but always uncatchable. Doesn't that suck?
I'm off tomorrow. I still have to get up early and run and stuff. Nathan comes up with the craziest ideas.
I hope that I will be able to go out to the lake with Alexi tomorrow, because I need a break from the stand and a moment in the water.
I miss the old days... back when I had what seemed to be unlimited time in the water at Hillside. All of my childhood days were just mindlessly splashed away, while the guards sat. I never realized how much they wanted to get in the water or get out of the sun. It's sad to know that Hillside is back open. I miss it so much.
My car was done for the second time today. It still has major flaws and that pisses me off alot. I just want my car how it used to be. Not with a fucked up windshield or a clanky door, and no tires that rub when I turn it. I want my old Cam Cam back, and I know I fucked it up, but all they could do is make it better... or so we thought.
This week has not been a good one.
Oh yeah, we lost to Reeds. By 120 pts.


Oh no
I see
The spider web is tangled up with me
And I lost my head
And thought of all the stupid things I've said

Oh no
What's this?
A spider web and I'm caught in the middle
So I turn to run
And thought of all the stupid things I've done

And I never meant to cause you trouble
I never meant to do you wrong
And ah
Well if I ever caused you trouble
Oh
No I never meant to do you harm

No comments: