Monday, June 13, 2005

um...

Wow. Too many new people in one day. It's overwhelming.
You scared me, really you did. I expected you, but then again, I still wasn't ready.
Bleh. Lots of thoughts running through my head and I don't know what to do.
Lexi and I went to the lake yesterday on the seadoos and they were super duper fun. Her parents accepted us into the 'Circle of Trust' and let us have one each, alone. Her mom even offered to let me drive her car (Jeep Liberty) up to B*side to check my schedule! That's trust...
It suddenly started raining and Lexi and I turned off our seadoos, rested each other's foot on each other's seadoo, and sat, talking in the rain. I guess it never bothered us, what's getting wet going to do? It's one of those times you remember with your best friend.
Swim meet tomorrow. I'm really scared, because if Dylan enters in the 100 breast, I am screwed. I don't wanna lose due to her spite. What a horrible motivation. And, I just hate losing in general. :D
I have to rant. I hate it when people think they are doing EVERYTHING perfect and try to pick out everything wrong with everyone else. The worst part is, they are realistically not doing what they are supposed to be doing, because they are too busy worrying about everyone else's flaws. They should watch what they're supposed to watch. Also, those people are always far from perfect. They can fuck themselves for all I care. I'm there for my own reasons, not for their sake.
I would love to just bang my head on a wall right now...

No comments: